MY Bamboo product

MY BAMBOO COIN BANK

This product is made up by a bamboo.You can put a coins.This product is a bamboo coin bank.A useful and beautiful product.Here I use a recycled things like popsicle stick.The things that you will buy are:
           -designs(mini flower)
           -glue stick
Here you need:
                  -bamboo
                  -glue stick
                  -popsicle stick
                  -design
                   -sand paper(liha)
                   

STEPS:

1.Kumuha ng kawayan
2.Butasan ang taas
3.Lihain ang kawayan
4..ILagay na ang mga design

MY REFLECTION
My experience is very happy because I learn a lot.ITs hard but go go.and I learn to have a coin bank and don't spend money and earn it.And I learn to finish it in time.I learn that don't be noisy and naugthy.When  I finish it in school .I add many designs in house.Ten i made my videol.

This photo is a example of bamboo coin bank with design
Resulta ng larawan para sa bamboo coin bank design easy

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

My Wood Craft